Are both Robbins and Baber playing?
Will Robbins be pitching or playing the field or doing both?
From what I saw last year, he could step in and be they're best pitcher and hitter.
Are both Robbins and Baber playing?
Will Robbins be pitching or playing the field or doing both?
From what I saw last year, he could step in and be they're best pitcher and hitter.
robbins is playin but baber isn't!!
i wonder why baber is not playing? i thought he was the best hitter around here last year.
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
anybody know for sure why baber is not playing? did he play football this fall?
[img]http://softball.hnrc.tufts.edu/league/teams/psychology/images/emanski_mcgriff.jpg[/img]
i don't know if he played football, but i agree with you tom, baber was probably the best hitter in region d last year.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
I went to high school with Brad and hope he does great up here, we need some pitching but right now to say that David Jones is not the best pitcher on the staff would be insane. Last year pitching was our problem it might be one of our strong points this year. Jones closing, Sinnes, Robbins, and Verts can all produce quality innings. I just hope we can find someone who can replace John Ryan's bat. Edwin and Jorge will be solid up the middle and we have a great defensive center fielder, Mike Lang go can get anything. I'm interested to see how Matt Hall makes the transition from behind the plate to Right Field as well, all the way around we have a shot at third in the AAC but more than likely are 4-5.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
I still say Robbins is better, I saw them play multiple games last year and they didint have anyone who impressed me.
I seen them play every home game, I hope Brad is better we need it. In terms of hitting noone impressed you? You realize we had a guy hit like .450 last year right?
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Yeah, I still dont think they were impressive, Scarburough that played there a couple years earlier was much better. Ill be the first to say Im not a fan of that program or how its ran, so my bias will always be towards the negative. Who takes Justin Wyatt and puts him in centerfield?
Justin Wyatt could flat out play center field, I've seen that guy go into fences and dig balls out. Not a great hitter but on defense the guy could play.
[img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]
Bookmarks